Please be aware that any residents must read the following conditions and sign a booking form prior to their stay.
1a. The letting contract is made between the visitor and the owner of the property. Haringtons Hotel act as agent for the owner of the property, in these conditions the visitor is referred to as "You" or "Your" and the owner of the property and Haringtons Hotel as "We" or "Us".
1b. We make every effort to ensure that descriptions of the property and details of accommodation given are correct but we can accept no liability for any minor inaccuracy in description.
1c. We cannot accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage suffered by you or any member of your party unless;
(i) There was wilful default by us or our employees or agents
(ii) Death or personal injury was caused by the negligence of us, Our employees or our agents.
2a. You acknowledge that this agreement confers on you the right to occupy the premises for the purposes of a holiday or short term temporary stay and is not being used as a permanent dwelling house.
2b. You undertake to keep the property and all furniture, fittings and effects in the accommodation in the same state of repair and cleanliness as at the beginning of the letting, allowing for reasonable wear and tear. All damages and breakages are the visitors responsibility and payable to the owner or housekeeper.
2c. The owner reserves the right of entry to the accommodation at all reasonable times with or without workmen, to inspect or repair the accommodation or its contents.
2d. You accept that this letting may not be assigned by you, and you undertake that only the agreed number of persons will occupy the property whose details you have disclosed on the booking form.
3. We take every care to ensure that your holiday accommodation is satisfactory but, in the event of any complaint, please take this up with the owner immediately. Complaints cannot be readily resolved once you have left the property.
4. All bookings must be accompanied by a payment of one weeks rent with the booking fee: the balance of the holiday rent should be paid at least 7 weeks before the beginning of the holiday. Please follow form for Booking Form/invoice presented. Failure to pay the balance will be treated as a cancellation on Your part.
5. We reserve the right to;
a. Refuse any reservation or booking, which you make and if there is such a refusal we will return any monies paid.
b. Cancel any confirmed booking if the circumstances relating to the property or itís accommodation make this necessary. In the event of such a cancellation we will return all monies paid.
c. Cancel any letting forthwith if;
(i) (I) You or any member of your party behave in such a way as to cause damage to the property, its furniture or other contents.
(ii) (II) or if such behaviour causes a nuisance or annoyance to the owner of any adjoining or neighbouring property whether let by us or not.
If cancellations are made for either of these reasons no refund will be made for any monies you have paid.
6. Visitors should arrange their own cancellation insurance.
7. If you have to cancel your booking you must notify us in writing at the earliest possible time. If you cancel your booking we will make every reasonable effort to re-let the property which you have booked. If we are able to re-let for the whole period of your booking then we will refund the money you have paid after deducting an administration fee of £50.00. If it is not possible to re-let the property for the period booked then there will be no refund of any monies paid. If only part of the period is re-let then a refund will be made in the proportion that the part re-let bears to the total period of your booking. The administration fee will be deducted from the proportionate refund.
8. For all claims relating to other than death or personal injury which result from non performance or improper performance of this contract by us the maximum amount of compensation payable by us to any person is limited to the total of the money paid divided by the number of persons in your party. We shall not be responsible for damages or compensation in circumstances which amount to force majeure.
9. A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking and the full amount is deducted from your credit card 7 weeks prior to the date of arrival. If your booking inside 7 weeks the full amount is payable at the time of booking.